School & Universities network for Well-being
If you are a school representative, a school teacher or a university student, you are welcome to attend the webinar in order to learn about the project and the Teacher Education Arena work. The workshop will address future innovative opportunities of internships starting from September 2023. The participating schools’ expressions of interest towards internships opportunities will be collected to create a network encouraging the exchange among future teachers and a positive attitude toward internationalisation among schools.
The event is targeted at schools in the cities of the eight universities that form EUniWell (Birmingham, Cologne, Florence, Leiden, Linnaeus, Murcia, Nantes, Budapest) to further engage them in the education of the teachers of the future.
- 14:00 CEST / 13:00 BST: Welcome & Opening
(Prof. Giorgia Giovannetti, Vice President for Internationalization, University of Florence; Prof. Ersilia Menesini, Vice President for Teaching, Students Guidance, and Services, University of Florence)
- 14:15 CEST / 13:15 BST: EUniWell and Teachers Education Arena
(Prof. Giovanna Del Gobbo, University of Florence)
- 14:30 CEST / 13:30 BST: Round table - Fostering internationalization for future professionals
(Chair: Jan Springob, University of Cologne Maxence Boutet, University of Nantes; Donna Dawkins, University of Birmingham; Hanna Palmer, Linnaeus University; Ibolya Turi, Semmelweis University)
- 15:00 CEST / 14:00 BST: Round table - Fostering internationalization for school innovation
(Chair: Daniela Frison, University of Florence; Alice Lella, Enrica Salurso, EUniwell Universities; Roberto Curtolo, Ministero Istruzione, Italy; Lorenza Venturi, Eurydice Network)
- 15:30 CEST / 14:30 BST: Internship opportunities around Europe
(Irene Ghaleb, University of Florence)
- 15:45 CEST / 14:45 BST: Q&A
- 16:00 CEST / 15:00 BST: Conclusion