Well-Being Incubator: Workshop - EUniWell 3D Electron Microscopy Workshop
27/04/2023 to 27/04/2023
The EUniWell 3DEM Workshop is scheduled to take place online on 27 April 2023 from 10:15 to 17:00 CEST / 09:15 to 16:00 BST. The main objective of this workshop is to convene researchers who are developing methods for 3DEM, as well as scientists09 who are already applying or are interested in this technology. The workshop will serve to evaluate the current state of the art of 3DEM within the EUniWell Alliance and its collaborators. Furthermore, participants are encouraged to present long-standing open questions in health that can be addressed by cryo-electron microscopy and tomography. Participants will also have the opportunity to showcase their research lines. A round table discussion will be held to deliberate on current challenges associated with 3DEM, including its combination with other techniques and its applications. The following speakers are already confirmed:
- Elmar Behrmann (University of Cologne)
- Yves-Henri Sanejouard (Nantes Université)
- Antonio Martinez-Sanchez (University of Murcia)
- Marion Jasnin (Helmoltz Pioneer Campus)
- Naoko Mizuno (National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute NIH)
- Senena Corbalán (University of Murcia)
- Macro Laurati (University of Florence)
- Olga Mayans (University of Konstanz)
Find the full workshop programme here.
Participation is free. Register to attend by e-mailing Antonio Martínez Sánchez: anmartinezs[at]um.es. If you are interested in presenting your research at the workshop, please submit a title and abstract of your talk at the same time.
Antonio Martínez Sánchez (anmartinezs[at]um.es) - Department of Information and Communications Engineering - University of Murcia