Big Data Conference 2023
30/11/2023 to 01/12/2023
In recent years, many new collaborations have blossomed within EUniWell. In this spirit, researchers from EUniWell universities are invited to join the annual Big Data Conference hosted by Linnaeus University. This event offers an excellent platform for networking and knowledge exchange in the realm of data-driven research, with the potential to foster exciting new partnerships. Additionally, in support of aspiring scholars, we are pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for up to 10 PhD students, making their participation easier.
- Connect: Network with fellow researchers from partner universities within EUniWell and beyond, fostering collaborative opportunities.
- Get inspired: Keynotes by renowned experts in the field will explore Natural Language Processing and AI and analytics.
- Showcase your research: Dedicated sessions will allow each presenter a 10-minute slot for their research presentation, followed by a 5-minute Q&A session. We prioritise research with broader appeal and emphasise a data-intensive focus in all presentations.
- Exchange knowledge: Share your insights and gain fresh perspectives on data-driven research.
- Abstract Submission: Send your abstract to Diana Unander by 24 September 2023, at diana.unander[at]lnu.se.
- Acceptance Notifications: Expect to receive notifications of acceptance by 10 October 2023.
- Final Presentations: To ensure seamless transitions between presentations, we kindly request you send your presentation slides to the same address by 28 November 2023.
Scholarships: Up to 10 scholarships, covering travel and lodging costs, will be awarded to young researchers (PhD and postdocs). To apply for a scholarship, indicate your interest when submitting an extended abstract (~1500 words) or a full paper. Scholarships will be granted based on the scientific merit of the paper. Please note that only non-DISA researchers are eligible to apply for scholarships.
Visit Linnaeus University’s official event page for all the essential details about the conference, including the open call for presentations: https://lnu.se/en/meet-linnaeus-university/current/events/2023/big-data-2023/
The programme outline will be updated in September, with a comprehensive programme to follow in mid-October.
Diana Unander, Research and Project Coordinator, Linnaeus University