PhD Scientific Days
22/06/2023 to 24/06/2023
PhD candidates from EUniWell partner universities are invited to participate in the PhD Scientific Days conference and EUniWell Talent Hub workshop in Budapest on 22-24 June 2023.
Registration is free for all EUniWell PhD students and 20 selected students will receive EUniWell funding to cover travel and accommodation costs.
The aims of the initiative are to:
- support the sharing of scientific knowledge and networking;
- encourage talented young researchers to share their scientific results in an international conference and collaborate on well-being themes;
- build the first cohort of the EUniWell PhD Programme;
- facilitate international mobility between the EUniWell partner universities’ Graduate Schools and research groups.
- Title of the event: PhD Scientific Days Conference extended by EUniWell Early Career Talent Hub workshops
- Attendance: in-person
- Location: Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary
- Dates: 22-24 June 2023
- Target groups: PhD students from the following EUniWell partner universities: University of Birmingham, University of Cologne, University of Florence, University of Murcia, Nantes Université, Linnaeus University and Semmelweis University
- Background of students / Parallel scientific sections on the following topics: Dentistry, Clinical Medicine, Health Sciences, Mental Sciences, Molecular Sciences, Neurosciences, Pathology and Oncology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Theoretical and Translational medicine
- Programme language: English
- Accommodation and travel: to be arranged by students, full funding is available for 20 EUniWell PhD students (see details below)
- Registration fee: free for all students
- Registration link: https://phd.kmcongress.com/jelentkezes
- Abstract submission link: https://phd.kmcongress.com/osszefoglalo/bekuldes
- Further information about the conference: https://phd.kmcongress.com
- Registration and abstract submission deadline: open until 30 April 2023
- Application for travel and accommodation fund: https://bit.ly/PhDSciDays
PhD Scientific Days programme for EUniWell participants
Thursday and Friday 22&23 June 2023 09:00-17:00 (CEST)
- PhD Scientific Days – Conference at Semmelweis University
PhD students will have the opportunity to give oral presentations or present their research results in the lobby with posters.
Saturday 24 June 2023, 09:00-17:00 (CEST)
- EUniWell Talent Hub workshops at Semmelweis University
PhD students will have the opportunity to network with each other and participate in in-person workshops related to well-being and transversal skills.
How to apply
The registration and call for abstracts is now open. The deadline is 30 April 2023.
To apply for funding, please fill out and submit the application form by 30 April 2023.
The registered students will be informed about receiving EUniWell funding for travel and accommodation by 10 May 2023.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Eszter Turopoli at Semmelweis University: turopoli.eszter[at]semmelweis.hu