Sustainable Built Environment and Urban Transition (SBEUT) Conference
12/10/2023 to 13/10/2023
The conference will bring together various stakeholders from the global north and south to engage in interdisciplinary discourse on challenges and solutions for a sustainable built environment in urban areas.
The event will provide a platform for researchers, students, practitioners and professionals to exchange ideas, build networks, collaborate, and generate opportunities to share best practices. Distinguished experts will give keynote speeches while peer reviewed scientific papers will be presented in six thematic areas. Simultaneously, side events, site visits, and opportunities to present posters will be organised.
- Abstract submission open – 1 March 2023
- Abstract submission deadline - 15 April 2023
- Abstract acceptance – 30 April 2023
- Full paper/extended abstract submission – 10 August 2023
- Review comments to full paper/extended abstract – 30 August 2023
- Revised paper submission – 1 October 2023
Call for Abstracts:
SBEUT invites prospective authors to submit (from 1 March to 15 April) an abstract not exceeding 300 words, on one of the themes listed below. Information about abstract submission and other details can be found on the conference website. Submitted abstracts as well as the full papers or extended abstracts will be reviewed and accepted by the conference’s scientific committee. Final versions of the papers will be published in the form of a conference proceeding.
- Theme 1: Urban green space
- Theme 2: Climate change, resilience and adaptation of urban built environment
- Theme 3: Imagining and testing new urban configurations
- Theme 4: Climate mitigation and circular economy at urban level
- Theme 5: Sustainable Urban Transitions
- Theme 6: Healthy cities and well-being
- Registration is free for members of the EUniWell Alliance. You may contact the EUniWell coordinator(s) at your university for reimbursement of travel and stay.
- For all other attendees, the conference registration fee is 2000 SEK (approximately 180 Euros)
Further information about the conference is available on the following webpage:
For conference related questions please send an email to conferens[at]lnu.se.