EUniWell with its eight partner universities offers a wide variety of courses and programmes, on campus as well as through hybrid and distance learning.
The courses and programmes offered by each EUniWell partner university are just a click away. Discover all the opportunities!
- Leiden University, the Netherlands: full course and programme offer
- Linnaeus University, Sweden: full course and programme offer
- Linnaeus University, Sweden: distance learning offer
- Nantes Université, France: full course and programme offer
- Semmelweis University, Hungary: full course and programme offer
- University of Birmingham, Great Britain: distance learning and on-campus offer
- University of Cologne, Germany: distance learning offer
- University of Cologne, Germany: full course and programme offer
- University of Florence, Italy: full course and programme offer
- University of Murcia, Spain: full course and programme offer
EUniWell has been preparing several joint programmes and has organised some exciting (mostly virtual) mobility opportunities for students. Discover these programmes and stay tuned for more upcoming opportunities!
- Master Programme on War and Peace Studies
War and Peace Studies courses offered by Leiden University are open to EUniWell students in the academic year 2022/2023
Details coming soon!
- Master Programme on Life Course Population Health
- EUniWell Graduate School
- Research Communication Programme for PhD students
- Pilot course on “Recentering Epistemologies for Global Well-Being” based on the universal classroom principle together with African institutions
- Training module on “Entrepreneurial Mindset”
- Training module on “Social Entrepreneurship”
- Community of Practice (CofP)
Community of Practice (CofP) where EUniWell stakeholders – staff and students share well-being related concerns and distinguish best practices in a structured way.