EUniWell has been preparing several joint programmes and has organised some exciting (mostly virtual) mobility opportunities for students. Discover these programmes and stay tuned for more upcoming opportunities!
EUniWell with its member universities offers a wide variety of courses and programmes, on campus as well as through hybrid and distance learning.
The courses and programmes offered by each EUniWell university are just a click away. Discover all the opportunities!
- Inalco, France: full course and programme offer
- Linnaeus University, Sweden: full course and programme offer
- Linnaeus University, Sweden: distance learning offer
- Nantes Université, France: full course and programme offer
- Semmelweis University, Hungary: full course and programme offer
- University of Birmingham, Great Britain: distance learning and on-campus offer
- University of Cologne, Germany: distance learning offer
- University of Cologne, Germany: full course and programme offer
- University of Florence, Italy: full course and programme offer
- University of Murcia, Spain: full course and programme offer
- University of Konstanz, Germany: courses taught in English
- Master Programme on Life Course Population Health
- Master Programme on Global Peace, Well-being and Justice
EUniWell PhD Programmes
- EUniWell Graduate School
- Research Communication Programme for PhD students
EUniWell pilot courses and training modules
- Pilot course on “Decentering Epistemologies for Global Well-Being” based on the universal classroom principle together with African institutions
- Training module on “Entrepreneurial Mindset”
- Training module on “Social Entrepreneurship”
- Community of Practice (CofP)
- Community of Practice (CofP) where EUniWell stakeholders – staff and students share well-being related concerns and distinguish best practices in a structured way.