Well-Being Incubator: Workshop - Impact of gender roles on health and well-being
The three EUniWell Well-Being Research Incubator workshops on “Impact of gender roles on health and well-being” will be hosted online in the month of May:
11 May at 16:00 CEST / 15:00 BST: “The Psychology of Gender and Health. Lines of Research.”: This workshop aims to exchange information about the research experience and interests of the different research partners in health from a gender perspective.
17 May at 16:00 CEST / 15:00 BST: “The Impact of Gender Roles on Health and Well-Being”: In this workshop, traditional gender norms and the assessment of their impact on health will be discussed.
31 May at 16:00 CEST / 15:00 BST: “Gender Measurement Instruments”: The objective of this workshop is to develop a solid research proposal for the elaboration, adaptation and validation of gender measurement questionnaires, within the framework of health psychology, beyond the classic masculinity-femininity measure.
The workshops are open to researchers, statisticians, specialists or PhD students from all EUniWell Universities.
The collaborative partners of the workshops:
- Rosa M. Limiñana Gras (University of Murcia)
- Elisa Sarda (Nantes Université)
- Amanda Nerini (University of Florence)
- Camilla Matera (University of Florence)
- Jose Antonio López Pina (University of Murcia)
- Rosa M. Patró Hernandez (University of Murcia)
- M. Pilar Sánchez López (Complutense University of Madrid)
- M. Esperanza Manso Martínez (European University of Madrid)
- Elena Soriano Molina (University of Murcia)
- María Llamas Sotomayor (University of Murcia)
Prof. Rosa M. Limiñana Gras - University of Murcia