MaterialWell Summer School - Theoretical and technologically related practical basics of quantum molecular computations
20/06/2022 to 23/06/2022
A summer of study! Three summer schools are now open for EUniWell students through the “MaterialWell” materials science network.
- Theoretical and technologically related practical basics of quantum molecular computations (Semmelweis, 20-23June, an online school)
- Sustainable Future Strategies in Advanced Functional Ceramics for Human Well-Being (Cologne, 10-14 July)
- Responsible Research and Innovation (Birmingham, 6-9 September)
If you are at one of the EUniWell institutions, at any level from Bachelor to postdoc and early career researcher, and are interested in attending, please get in touch! Full details including registration procedure is available via the MaterialWell website below.
The MaterialWell network has been set up within EUniWell to drive Materials Science and Technology teaching and research within EUniWell for the future.
MaterialWell is a project funded within the Seed Funding Programme of EUniWell. Further details are available on the MaterialWell website.
To register for the Semmelweis Summer School on "Theoretical and technologically related practical basics of quantum molecular computations" contact Veronika Gresz via email until 13 June 2022.
- Target groups: An MSc degree (ongoing or completed) would be an advantage for participants, but participants in a BSc course may also study. 4 closed semesters are recommended.
- Background of students: Lectures require a background in chemistry, biochemistry, and biology, but only at intermediate level.
- Programme language: English
- Application deadline: 13 June 2022