For a more detailed programme, please visit our event platform on Zoom Events.
Embedding Sustainable Well-being in the Workplace
- Chair: Dr Daniel Wheatley, Department of Management, Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham
Anne Green, City-REDI, University of Birmingham: Changing Central Business Districts: Insights from Birmingham
Chris Lawton, SkateUK: Rad Enterprise - skateboarders, social entrepreneurship and spaces for community wellbeing, case studies from the UK, Finland and Jamaica
Christian Pfrang, School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Birmingham: Can Houseplants Reduce Indoor Air Pollution?
Chris Lawton, Community Development Officer, SkateUK
Khalid Rajab, NodeNs Medical Ltd: Understanding the workplace using millimetre-wave radar
- Event time: 16:00-17:30 BST / 17:00-18:30 CEST
- Further information: The event will be live-streamed via Zoom Events. Please register for FestiWell to access this event.
Urban Well-being and Better Quality of Life (live from the University of Birmingham Forum for Global Challenges)
Professor Fiona Bull, Head of Physical Activity Unit, Department of Health Promotion, WHO
Liz Zeidler, Founder and Chief Executive, Centre for Thriving Places
Richard Morris, CEO, IWG
Dr Dimitria Babalis, Associate Professor of Urban Planning and Design, University of Florence
- Event time: 14:00-15:30 BST / 15:00-16:30 CEST
- Further information: The event will be streamed live from the Forum for Global Challenges. Please register for FestiWell and visit the event prior to the start-time to access the exclusive link to view this session.
Open to Sharing
Colin de la Higuera, Unesco Chair in Open Educational Resources at Université de Nantes: The EUniWell Open Education Declaration is one year old: What next?
Chen Zhu, Senior Lecturer at Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham: Inside an Academic’s Toolbox: Teaching Law with Free and Open Source Software (FOSS)
Gabi Witthaus, Learning Design Consultant, University of Birmingham: Caring and sharing in higher education through the provision and recognition of open microcredentials
- Moderator: Alastair Creelman, Linnaeus University in Sweden.
- Further information: This session will be live-streamed. Please register for FestiWell to access this event.
Body positive yoga for well-being
- Event time: 12:00-13:00 BST
- Further information: This event will take place in-person at the University of Birmingham Sports Centre.
University of Birmingham Students can register here.