Micro-credentials are a cornerstone of the European Union’s commitment to digital education and the twin green and digital transition. Within this framework, EUniWell has recognised micro-credentials as a priority, aimed at empowering learners, bridging the gap in today’s job market, and providing lifelong learning opportunities.
- Diverse Learning Opportunities: Our micro-credential programmes offer a wide range of online, in-person, and hybrid courses to suit your preferences and schedule.
- Quality Assurance: Courses are designed and delivered by EUniWell's trusted partners, ensuring a consistent and high-quality educational experience.
Recognised Achievement: Upon completion, you'll earn a digital badge as a tangible testament to your newly acquired knowledge and skills.
- An intensive course with the aim to enable participants to interact readily and efficiently with speakers of other languages while using their own native tongue. Discover the art of effortless communication between Romance and Germanic languages.
- Offered by language experts from the Language Center (CLA) at the University of Florence.
- Hybrid course offering digital badges upon completion.
- A Summer School, which invited participants to delve into the critical issue of health inequalities, from its determinants to policy approaches designed to tackle them.
- In-person course held at the University of Birmingham.
- 13 digital badges awarded.
- A training week for administrative staff from the EUniWell Alliance addressing cross-cutting well-being topics, including intercultural communication, conflict management, inclusion and diversity, as well as sustainability.
- In-person event held at the University of Florence.
- 38 digital badges awarded.
- The course offered future teachers the opportunity to enhance and expand their skills in sustainability-related aspects within the realm of education.
- Hybrid course culminating in an in-person event during the University of Florence’s Green Week.
- 17 digital badges awarded.
- The lecture-workshop combination offered aspiring research leaders the chance to develop their leadership skills to effectively guide others in their development.
- Hybrid event held at Linnaeus University and online during FestiWell 2023.
- 28 digital badges awarded.
- The course was designed to enhance academic writing skills through individual and group activities conducted via an e-learning platform.
- Hybrid course held at the University of Florence and online, offered by language experts from the Language Center (CLA) at the University of Florence.
- 6 digital badges awarded.