Well-Being Incubator: Workshop - Innovations in Ageing Medicine for Well-being - Biomarkers, Intersectionality, and Health Tech
The EUniWell Onco-Aging Virtual Workshop is organised by the EUniWell Onco-Aging working group in collaboration with the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Cologne and the University Hospital of Cologne. The workshop invites professionals, researchers, and students interested in ageing medicine, biomarkers, cancer research, intersectionality, and healthcare technology and innovations to attend.
This virtual workshop aims to showcase and discuss innovations in ageing medicine that promote well-being. Renowned speakers in the field will present their research and insights on topics such as biomarkers, intersectionality, and health tech. Attendees will have the opportunity to gain valuable knowledge, engage in discussions, and foster collaborations in this rapidly evolving field.
The workshop will take place on Thursday, 22 June 2023, from 16:00-18:00 CEST / 15:00-17:00 BST.
The workshop will feature presentations and discussions on various topics:
- 16:00-16:20 CEST / 15:00-15:20 BST: Opening by Prof. Dr. M. Cristina Polidori and Dr. Yue Zhao: Welcome and System challenge in ageing medicine
- 16:20-16:40 CEST / 15:20-15:40 BST: PD. Dr. Valentin Göde: Including frailty measurements in clinical decision making
- 16:40-17:00 CEST / 15:40-16:00 BST: Dr. Joris Deelen: Identification of molecular biomarkers of ageing and mortality using metabolomics
- 17:00-17:20 CEST / 16:00-16:20 BST: Prof. Dr. Maria-Trinidad Herrero: Intersectionality and Health
- 17:20-17:40 CEST / 16:20-16:40 BST: Prof. Dr. Anthony Giannoumis: Innovation in health tech
- 17:40-18:00 CEST / 16:40-17:00 BST: Open discussion and closing remarks
The workshop will be held virtually via Zoom. Participants can join the workshop using the following Zoom link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86276290112?pwd=T2ZqRmdUWFp2MzdqSFU1SVZwUno0dz09
Meeting ID: 862 7629 0112
For any inquiries or additional information, please contact: oncoaging[at]gmail.com