There is an increased awareness of the importance of student well-being, particularly now during the pandemic. As part of the European University of Well-Being (EUniWell) collaborative project, Leiden University, Semmelweis University, the University of Florence and the University of Birmingham will be hosting this online symposium. Students, support staff and researchers will meet on an online platform to exchange knowledge on the topic of student well-being.
Over two days you will be able to listen to talks by expert speakers and attend panel discussions that start an inclusive and progressive conversation on universities’ responsibility for their students’ well-being. You will also have the chance to join our panel sessions and ask the experts all your questions on how to improves student well-being at your university. The themes include:
- Well-being as part of the curriculum
- Scientific research on well-being
- Taking a student-to-student approach to support
- Tools and resources for support staff
This knowledge exchange will enable the attending students, support staff and researchers to improve existing university programmes and create new ones, possibly in partnership with the local community. You will also have the opportunity to network and connect with people with whom you can further develop your ideas after the symposium. Let’s come together and continue to raise awareness of student well-being. We look forward to seeing you there!
Speakers and moderators
To be announced.
- 13:45 - Walk-in
- 14:00 - Opening plenary panel session
- 15:00 - Optional: break/ Network carrousel
- 15:10 - Break-out sessions
- 16:10 - Optional: Network opportunity
- 16:30 - End of day 1
- 13:45 - Walk-in
- 14:00 - Break-out sessions
- 15:00 - Optional: break / Network carrousel
- 15:10 - Closing panel and interview with moderators in the lobby
- 16:10 - Network opportunity
- 16:30 - End of day 2
Information will follow soon.